Because we believe in these principles, we promote the creation of educational partnerships that enable students to have prime access to the most recent products developed by KEEP SOLUTIONS free of charge for them and their education institutions.
At KEEP, we believe that the future lies in education. We also believe that it must be market-oriented and, above all, accessible to all.
- Ability to try-out and learn more about the software marketed by KEEP SOLUTIONS
- Access to the most recent software versions
- 3 hours training session for students and teachers of the education institution
- Access to all information created by the student(s) in the context of this partnership
- Possibility to publish the contents produced by the students and teachers online
- To be associated to a higher education institution
- To use the software for strictly educational purposes (doctoral projects are also eligible)
- To integrate the software in the curriculum, so that the students have a direct contact with the software
- Authorise KEEP SOLUTIONS to use the name and logo of the partner institution marketing and communication purposes
The University of Coimbra is a Portuguese public university in Coimbra, Portugal. Established in 1290 in Lisbon, it went through a number of relocations until it was moved permanently to its current city in 1537, being one of the oldest universities in continuous operation in the world, the oldest university of Portugal, and one of the country’s largest higher education and research institutions.
The Faculty of Arts and Humanities (FLUC) is structured according to a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate studies matching, on the one hand, the needs of a solid professional training and on the other, a scientific research project, its natural vocation.
The School of Management and Industrial Studies (ESEIG) was founded in 1990. It aimed at the education of technical staff for managerial and technological areas, as well as at the creation of solid links with the social-economic surroundings and promoting the regional development – a specific vocation of Polytechnic Institutes in Portugal.
The new facilities of the School, located between the municipalities of Vila do Conde and Póvoa do Varzim, have all the necessary infrastructures, areas and equipment for the appropriate functioning of all the existing courses and of future ones, also enabling the School’s permanent update and growth. ESEIG has 1,400 students and over 100 teaching staff.
After a first (and short) existence at the beginning of the 20th century, the current Faculty of Arts was inaugurated in 1960 with the aim of ensuring education in the humanities in the city. Since then, this mission has been accomplished through the provision of quality education in such diverse fields as History, Archaeology, Literature, Classical and Modern Languages, Philosophy and, more recently, International Relations, Communication Sciences and Tourism. In recent decades, the Faculty has also reinforced its commitment to scientific research and to the provision of services to the community, supported by its highly qualified teaching staff, the vast majority with PhDs.